Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to My little big guy

I can't believe Dallin is 6 years old. For part of his birthday he was able to take a buddy to Lagoon.







Here he is getting a hair cut at Snip-Its which he loved because he was able to play a video game the whole time!


He is not hard to please when it comes to presents the only two things he asked for was a Indiana Jones whip and an ipod. Well because I could not find an Indiana Jones whip we went with the ipod (just the shuffle) along with a ton of other fun stuff. I don't know about you but I feels like the "spendy stuff" starts sooner and sooner.


Man I Love this little guy so much!!! Some encounters we have had with this guy since he has been in our life.....

No comments: