Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where does the TIME go????

Dallin is now SIX years old!!! Looking back just the last year of his life and I must say he has change a ton! We held him back from starting kindergarten til this year and he so needed it. He struggled with some sounds. He also needed a sometime to chill! He has so much energy :) Dallin is the most rough kid but so sweet. He is so protective of his sisters. He is very smart and catches on to things quickly. Very easy going and extremely helpful. A very hard worker (loves to wash and load the dishes)! I love his little raspy voice and his contagious smile. I love him so much and I am so blessed to be mother!!!!
I have an ELEVEN year old!!! I feel old when I think about it like that. I guess being married for almost 13 years that can happen :) Although very scary to think about her being a teenager-we are on the verge of those years. Malulani is so smart and very beautiful. If she would have a different personality I would worry but she is reserved. She is tenderhearted and sensitive. Very responsible and is an over achiever. She is a pleaser which is good and bad. Once you get to know her she can't stop talking and giggling. She is so full of life! It makes me sad to see her grow up! She is an amazing daughter and I am so very fortunate!!!

2 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I know! Time just goes by way too quickly. You sure don't look like you have an 11 year old! We felt so bad for Malulani at Activity Days. She was not feeling good at all :( We told her she should get a birthday re-do! Your kids are all so cute and you are a great mom!

Ash said...

I do love that Dallin! Even tho I wasn't his sunbeam teacher he always gave me a big hug on Sundays back then. Made my day! I told Malulani it's exciting cause next year she'll be in YW and she'll love it and maybe they'll call you as a leader and you can teach them all about crazy fun. :)