So many of you may know that I am the girls camp director. My brain is constantly thinking about it. In fact I have a hard time sleeping sometimes because I can't turn my brain off. I am even more excited because
Malulani gets to go this year...barely!!!! So the camp theme is "It is a Jungle out the" Which it has been a ton of fun planning for it. We had a parents mtg and Christa (my personal
betty crocker) helped me make these! I know they should be all jungle animals but they are jungle/safari animals

Are they not just the
cutest things?

And this cute walrus was done by none other than
Dallin! Too cute ♥
Girls camp.... to be continued....
4 comments:
Those are way cute! I'm so jealous of all you gals who get to do girls camp this year. Theres so many fun leaders going. And I so wish I could go spend the week with all you crazy girls. You'll be an awesome director! The girls are gonna love it!
Thanks Ashley! Your too sweet.
Very cute! Sounds like it will be a fun girls camp.
Oh my goodness!!! WOW! I can't believe I ran across your blog!!!! I don't know if you remember me or not (shalee hurst)....ha ha ha! You were in Y.W. with me when you lived in the layton 5th ward! I hope you don't mind I was blog hopping and I found your blog through natalie (ocana) neville's blog! What a small world! Ha ha ha. Your kids are gorgeous!!! :) We'll have to keep in touch! oh and p.s. i love the cupcakes!!! :)
Post a Comment