I love those LOVE pics! Such a cute idea. Your so creative. I think the black and white turned out great. Did it print funny? That's my biggest problem, it looks great on the computer but then when I print them the coloring is wrong. Makes me sooo mad!
Lots of fun HEART ideas for your family. Looks like a fun way to spend Valentine's day. The YM boys (and Tanner) are excited for Dave's new calling. Hopefully they have a great time working together.
4 comments:
Your kids (and photography skills) are amazing!! What a fun keepsake.
I was going to do a similar thing to make valentine cards for the grandmas this year, but then we all got sick and it didn't happen.
I love those LOVE pics! Such a cute idea. Your so creative. I think the black and white turned out great. Did it print funny? That's my biggest problem, it looks great on the computer but then when I print them the coloring is wrong. Makes me sooo mad!
Your family is adorable!! Love those pics!
Lots of fun HEART ideas for your family. Looks like a fun way to spend Valentine's day. The YM boys (and Tanner) are excited for Dave's new calling. Hopefully they have a great time working together.
Post a Comment