For family night we took the kids to the temple open house.They loved it! I loved watching
their reaction to how beautiful the temple is.
Dave and I thought that it would be good opportunity
for the kids to see the inside of a temple.
They are at a good age that they understand the
things and the importance of the temple.

Malulani said, "My favorite part was the
Celestial room and the Brides room."
Aubree said, "I loved all of it!"
Dallin said, "It was so- COOL!""I loved the elk and the mirrors"
In one of the rooms there was a mural of the
outdoors and he lived the sealing room mirrors.
The ride home Dallin took a few pictures!LOL he makes me laugh!!!!
Yup, that's my little boy taking the picture. Not my best side!
And this is where we ate on the way back!Funny we are all dressed up and we went to
Wienerschnitzel. Dave hasn't been there in
years and I have never been there. Not sure that I
will go back there anytime soon. Me and hot dogs =(




1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family. Can harldy believe We all are married and have children. Love and Miss You lots.
Your Cousin,
Vikilani
Post a Comment