Friday, November 13, 2009

Candy anyone????

So it is almost 2 weeks after Halloween and the candy bowl has hardly been touched. I leave it out on the counter and none of my kiddos ask for it. Ummm.....Dave usually has a sweet tooth and he has not touched it. What is one suppose to do with all this candy. I can only make so many candy leis, the kids friends that come over are on a sugar high and I am sure the parents are not pleased, and this will not stay good til next Halloween. So if anyone wants to trick or treat at my house you can!!!!!

6 comments:

Ash said...

haha we still have a ton of candy too! Maybe you can ditch it in the Christmas socks. I'm waiting to read your gratitude pledge. It is hard to do every day but it's also a lot of fun too. :)

Lindsay said...

My rule is that whatever is left after 2 weeks gets thrown in the trash. Maybe I'll tell Parker we are going to the "store" to get some candy and swing by:)

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Wow! That candy would be gone in a heartbeat at my house. How awesome is that that your kids don't even want it?!?!?!? I'm afraid I would be sneaking in the kitchen in the middle of the night for the almond joy :)

kdance10 said...

Man i agree with natalie:) I think i would be the one eating it all. I can't believe you guys have that much left. I guess you have four little ones to gather it all, my two girls didn't last long. I love your background by the way.

Kim said...

Hey, this ends up being a problem every year for us (hard to believe I know!) Well, I should say all the "good" chocolate stuff is gone from Jon and I but, Jessica doesn't really care for it too much! We usually do a neighborhood party in the summer (not this year but in past) and do a pinata with the left over candy that isn't specific to Halloween! Just an idea for ya!

Rachel said...

That's crazy!! My kids beg me for candy all day long, it's sad that Kyra has a sweet tooth already. I am having a hard time controlling myself, so our candy is almost gone :)